Welcome to My Blog

To young men contemplating a voyage I'd say go.
-Joshua Slocum

Monday, June 20, 2011

3rd Sunday Club Paddle in Naples, FL

Every 3rd Sunday of the month our paddle club, the Paradise Coast Paddlers Club, meets at the Isles of Capri Fish House for our easy recreational paddle for all skill levels. The group tends to break into 2-3 speed groups and convenes on Sea Oat Island for swimming, hanging on the beach or for some, rolls and rescues.

This was the first real time out with my new GoPro HD Hero and I wanted to get some real test footage in of some rescues and rolls. Here is a short rolling compilation taken from someone standing in the water with the camera. I've also been playing around with the camera on my boat. Here are the videos.










Stay tuned for lots more to come


JR

No comments: